Champagne + Cakes
Let us ease you into royal refinement with a glass of champagne and some delectable pastries (made by our own Royal Pastry Chef), as we share with you the secrets of Marie-Antoinette and the court of Versailles.
King or Queen, Duke or Duchess? Choose your noble identity and begin the transformation into your new royal persona.
Unlock the secrets of 18th century beauty with a makeup tutorial which will teach you how to make up your face in the iconic rococo style. This goes for men, too!
Step into Marie-Antoinette’s shoes… literally! Shed your modern clothes and don a costume carefully chosen just for you. Breeches or skirts? Take a leaf from the book of the Chevalier d’Eon and get your drag on! This is your fantasy!
Complete the transformation with a fabulous wig and dazzling jewelry, so you can feel like royalty from head to toe!
Want to remember this moment forever? Ensure the memories will live on by posing for your royal portrait (individual and group). You will receive a beautiful digital photo that you can share on all social media. (photos vary by package)
per person/4 person minimum
Each additional person over 4 participants is 120€/person
- Includes digital photoshoot:
- The photoshoot will be done on location with existing decor (exterior shoot depends on weather)
- The photo will be taken by an iPhone10 or equivalent
- Each participant will receive 1 individual + 1 group photo
Upgrade for the full pampered experience!
- Includes a stunning professional photoshoot:
- The photo session will be held on location with a professional portrait photographer
- Full studio setting with backdrop & Photos stylized to look like 18th century portraits
- Each participant will receive 1 individual + 1 group high resolution digital photo
*Canvas printed photos available for an additional charge
Organizing a special occasion?
Whether it’s an engagement, a wedding or costumed photoshoot in the city streets, don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll adapt the experience to your needs!
Ladies of Versailles – the online experience
Spend time with Marie-Antoinette and her favorites from the comfort of your home!
Who said we couldn’t party anymore? With the holidays upon us, and the cold winter days making us crave comfort, it’s more important than ever to plan for fun and to stay in touch with friends and family across the world. And what better way than gathering online around the most famous Queen of France, Marie-Antoinette, and her favorites?
So settle into your comfiest armchair, warm your hands around a cup of hot cocoa, and turn on your computer to join family and friends online and travel back to 18th century Versailles to interact with members of Marie-Antoinette’s court, including the Queen herself!
Let Them Eat Cake – The Private Experience
Where YOUR COMPANY is the heart of the story!
Looking for a unique idea for your next company party? Want to launch a product with a touch of that 18th century flair? Hoping to create an original team building experience? We’re here for you!
Imagine receiving your clients in a ball worthy of Versailles… drinking champagne, dancing to the harpsichord and mingling with Louis XVI and Marie-Antoinette! All is possible with our tailor-made Let Them Eat Cake experiences. We’re here to help you dazzle your next company gathering and offer your clients or employees an experience they will never forget. Whether you would like a private Let Them Eat Cake show with all its flair and fantasy or a few noble characters to enrich guest participation, we will work with you to create an experience worthy of your brand.
What kind of events can Let Them Eat Cake create for you?
- Private run of our full immersive show LET THEM EAT CAKE just for your company
- Product launches
- Team building with royal escape room flair
- Character walkabouts for trade shows, dinners, conferences or cocktails
- Public speaking and historical speaker contests
- Costumed improve games and training
Why choose Let Them Eat Cake for your next company gathering?
- Offer an unforgettable experience to your clients and/or employees
- Encourage connection, engagement and exchange in a unique, dynamic setting
- Highlight French history and culture
- Create a unique, luxury brand experience
- Encourage sharing on social networks with beautiful event imagery
- Immerse guests in a theatrical experience that includes games and escape room elements
⚜ Be the First to Know ⚜
Subscribe to receive:
exclusive ticket access, insider ticket alerts and all the news & gossip fit for royalty